Friday, June 19, 2009

RAFAEL NADAL OUT OF WIMBLEDON 2009


Defending champion Rafael Nadal is out of the wimbledon because of the knee injury. He was suffering from the injury for the past 6 months and he was playing with the problem, which made him out of the early exit in the French open. Nadal feels that he is not concentrating on the match 100% as he feels that his knee has some problem. With such an intention no one can play to their 100%. He needs some rest in order to recover. When he comeback, he will comeback strongly with 100% in physical and mental. He also said that I am young and I have a plenty of career to spare. Definitely this problem is temporary and it is not going to affect my future career. Definitely this is a big loss to my Fans and the Wimbledon. But I and my fans need to bare it in order to proceed further.

Nadal, struggling with tendinitis, tested out his fitness in exhibition matches on Thursday and Friday, but was unhappy with the state of his knee.

Nadal is the first champion not to defend his SW19 crown since Goran Ivanisevic missed the event in 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment