Monday, May 4, 2009

FIGHT BETWEEN SERENA AND SAFINA FOR No.1 SPOT

Serena Williams is still the No.1 to her, eventhough she is not the actual No.1 as per ATP ranking. Serena told that she will come back strongly in the upcoming series and she will definitely overtake te current No.1 Safina. Serena Williams is very strong player in women and she has lot of talents as well.

She told that "people know who is No.1 still and I will prove it". When asked about this to Safina, she said "Serena has lot of experience than me as she is elder than me and she also has wom more grand slam than me".

Safina also added "lets wait and see when I reach her age, how many grand slams I acquire and then we can speak about it". Safina told that it wont come out of luck as there are many contenders for it and everyone will fight towards it. If Serena says like this then she should win over me to acquire this. Safina said "I dont think so that she will beat me in the upcoming series". "I am working hard and I will work hard to be in the No.1 spot" said safina.

No comments:

Post a Comment