Saturday, May 16, 2009

SAFINA IN MADRID FINALS


Dinara Safina defeated Patty Schnyder 6-4, 6-2 on saturday to set up a madrid open Finals against Caroline Wozniacki. who defeated Amelie Mauresmo 7-6(1), 6-3. Safina feels that most of the players around me feels jealous that I am young to be in the No.1 spot. "I have no won any grand slam title yet but I reached two finals and a seminfinals in grand slam" said Safina.

Safina said " winning grand slam dont make you to the top spot but winning consequently for the whole year will make you to be in the top spot. Safina was much disturned by many of the critics but what I wish to express is that she should not listen to any critics and stick to her basics right and try to perform. There is always lot of people for critcising each and every one as most of us dont like others to develop. So she dont think of it and she should speak with her game and bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment